For Session 1, we collaborated with the Transportation Research Board’s AT045 Intermodal Freight Transport Committee. In Session 2, we consolidated the results of the previous session and adding perspectives on the challenges of climate change and intermodal freight transport from Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
(3) Recap of Session 1 (10 minutes)
- Gunnar Stéfansson, Co-Chair of SIG B3, Professor at University of Iceland
(4) Regional Perspectives (10 minutes each)
(5) Break-out rooms (15 minutes)
Identifying initiatives in the field of freight transport to avoid emissions and create some order in the multitude of initiatives; each room will be supported and the discussion guided by one of the speakers.
(6) Plenary (15 minutes)
Discussing and sharing identified initiatives from break-out sessions with Thierry Vanelslander and the speakers
(7) Wrap-up and end of event (5 minutes)
- Ralf Elbert, Chair of SIG B3, Professor at Technical University Darmstadt